Admission to the first semester of B.Com. Degree course shall be open to a person who has passed one of the following examinations conducted by a recognized Board/Council/University:
a) +2 examination or B.Com.- Part-I (Old scheme) of Panjab University with three of the following subjects:-
1. Commerce (or theory of commerce or foundation course in commerce)
2. Accountancy (or book keeping and accountancy)
4. Business Organization (or Business Management or Theory and Practice of Management)
5. Insurance (or General Insurance or Life Insurance)
6. Banking and Trade
7. Commercial Geography
8. Office Management and Secretarial Practice (or Office Organization and Management)
9. Mercantile Law (or any Company Law)
11. Typewriting and Stenography/Computers (for typewriting)
b) +2 Examination or B.A. Part-I (Old Scheme) of Panjab University with at least two of the subjects mentioned in (a) securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
c) +2 Examination or B.A. Part-I/B.Sc.-I/Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical Examination of the Panjab University under the Old Scheme not covered in (b) securing at least 50% marks.
d) Any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to (a) or (b) or (c) as given above with requisite percentage of marks given under each clause.